“Nixie Clock on ESP8266 module with synchronization with NTP server. Simple circuit. This is my new project “Nixie clock on ESP8266”. Here I used the decoder 74141 and the neon indicators IN-12.
1) Powered by USB port. Low energy consumption.
2) Connects to the network wi-fi.
3) No time setting required.
4) Synchronization with NTP server.
5) Firmware update by air (OTA).
The project uses dynamic indication and a simple step-up voltage converter up to 180V. Supply voltage 5V and current consumption about 200 mA.”