“Do you wonder how to write text with LEDs? In this workshop well show you how to do this and use UV LEDs to write a text or images on a phosphorescent surface. The photonics principles used are light absorption and light emission. The different wavelengths of light (visible and non-visible ones) are also introduced.”
- Digital Multi-Tool
- Neopixel LED Face Mask
- Corona Lamp: Monitor the Pandemic
- Flip-Clock smart alarm-clock
- RGB LED Pixel Shades
- DIY BIG LED Matrix Youtube Subscriber Counter
- New and Improved Geiger Counter – Now With WiFi!
- Reinventing the Wireless Plug With ESP8266
- One POV Display to Rule Them All!
- Boo Nought (Raffle Device)