“Do you wonder how to write text with LEDs? In this workshop well show you how to do this and use UV LEDs to write a text or images on a phosphorescent surface. The photonics principles used are light absorption and light emission. The different wavelengths of light (visible and non-visible ones) are also introduced.”
- New and Improved Geiger Counter – Now With WiFi!
- Reinventing the Wireless Plug With ESP8266
- One POV Display to Rule Them All!
- Boo Nought (Raffle Device)
- Arduino Controlled RGB-LED-Lamp #phablabs
- Trash Built BT Line Drawing Bot - My Bot
- D1 Mini UI Shield
- Normal air conditioner becomes wifi controlled
- Enhanced ESP8266 Based WiFi Fan Speed Regulator
- How to Make an Automatic Wood Stove Thermostat