“Transmit DMX over NRF24L01 to an Arduino controlled relay module
Step 1: Materials
- 2x Adruino Uno
- 2x NFR24L01 2.4GHz Module
- 2x Socket Adapter plate Board for 8Pin NRF24L01 Module
- 2x MAX485 Module
- 1x 5v Relay Module
- 1x TM1637 4 Digit 7 Segment Display
- 1x Rotary Encoder (5pins, push switch)
- 1x 3D printed rotary encoder knob
- 1x Male 3pin DMX connector
- 2x Male 3pin DMX connector
- Atleast 3 >5v LEDs
- 2x DC-DC SX1308 Step-UP Boost Converter 2-24V to 2-28V 2A
- 2x 3.7 A Batteries and battery holders
- 1x 12v Battery
- 1x 12v LED
Various resistors and wire based on your parts and set up
I could not find a large enough PCB to use on Fritzing, so I left my diagrams on the breadboard, but the goal of this project is to produce PCB Shields for your Arduinos.
You will want two different shields, one for your transmitter and one for your receiver. I have attached a bunch of pictures of how I laid out my receiver, but this was my first time working on a PCB and I definitely think you can come up with a more efficient version of your own.
In the next steps I will have fritzing of the breadboard layouts so you can at least see where all the connections are made.
If you need a deeper step by step of the breadboard see my “DMX Relay Module” Instructable, but please note that some of the pins needed to change so you will need to watch that if you decide to look at those fritzings”