“For use in DIY homebrew radio equipment such superheterodyne receivers, SDR, HAM QRP transceivers or RF generator.
This is a project of a VFO (variable frequency oscillator) for use in DIY homebrew radio equipement such as Superheterodyne Receivers, DCR, SDR or Ham QRP Transceivers. It has a Bargraph indicator for Signal Strenght (S-Meter) and 20 Band presets. Can be used as RF/Clock generator too. This is the new version (V.2), I updated the previous project and it includes new features.
- Operation range from 10kHz to 225MHz.
- Tuning steps of 1Hz, 10Hz, 1kHz, 5kHz, 10kHz and 1MHz.
- Intermediate Frequency (IF) offset (+ or -) adjustable.
- 20 Band Presets (shortcuts) to the BCB and HAM frequencies.
- Generator funcion mode.
- RX / TX Mode Selector for use in Homebrew QRP Transceivers.
- Bargraph for Signal Meter through the analog input (ADC).
- For use as Local Oscillator on Homebrew radio receivers such as Superheterodyne, SDR, Direct Conversion and Homebrew QRP Transceivers.
- For use as a simple RF/Clock generator for calibration reference or clock generation.
- Works with Arduino Uno, Nano and Pro Mini.
- Uses a common 128x64 I2C OLED SSD1306 display and Si5351 module.
- I2C data transfer, only 2 wires to connect the display / Si5351 and arduino.
- High stability and precision for frequency generation.
- Simple yet very efficient and free.”