“How to use an Arduino to read the signal from a set of digital callipers and send the reading over USB.Why?This might be useful for accurate position sensing in home made / hacked computer aided manufacture systems. Adds USB functionality to your callipers.A great reference on reading digital callipers can be found at:http://www.shumatech.com/support/chinese_scales.htmWhat this instructable adds to the shumatech tutorial is:How to use an Arduino to read the callipers (using very few extra components).Details of another protocol found to be in use on some callipers.Basic Arduino code is provided.”
- Ping Pong Ball LED Clock
- Toss The Dice
- 8x8 Dot Matrix
- Repurposing an LED RF Remote to Control “anything”!
- 8 Channel Optically Isolated I/O Shield for Arduino Nano
- Arduino 3D printed radio controller
- Asi (Anansi) Robot Companion
- DIY Cheap and Sturdy Laser Engraver.
- Portal 2 Turret - Master Turret Control
- Single LED Matrix Arduino Flip Clock