“In this article, we’ll discuss the hardware design for a robotics PCB, and we’ll write firmware for controlling two DC motors. The mechanical hardware that we’ll be working with is the Romi chassis, sold by Pololu. It’s a low-cost, plastic frame-plus-motors-plus-wheels kit that is relatively easy to assemble.”
- Circuit Learn NANO: One PCB. Easy to Learn. Infinite Posibilities.
- Escape Robot : RC Car for an Escape Game
- Arduino Spider Robot
- Build Your Own Rover
- Open Source Turtle Robot (OSTR)
- The Smallest and Cutest Arduino Obstacle Avoidance Robot Ever
- Joy Robot (Rob Da Alegria) - Open Source 3D Printed, Arduino Powered Robot!
- Making the Spielatron (Robotic Glockenspiel)
- Mini balancing robot
- DIY Multi-Purpose Robot Base and Motor Shield