“You can create some beautiful patterns and textures by stamping leather, but there are only so many options for pre-made leather stamps. I was excited by the idea of having full creative control over my leather projects with my own custom designed stamps, and I wanted to see if I could do it with 3D printing.The stamps I ended up creating were simple to design and they worked surprisingly well. They might not have quite the durability or definition that metal stamps do, but they still created some great patterns. I now have a million more ideas for interesting ways to use this technique, and I think it has the potential to create some very unique designs that differ from the familiar leatherworking aesthetic. This would also be a great way to add a logo stamp to personalize your designs if you are creating leather pieces to sell.”
- Arduino CNC Plotter (DRAWING MACHINE)
- Bubble Talk: Turn Your Speech Into Bubbles!
- Car Control with Arduino Uno and Bluetooth
- Christmas Star LED Neopixel Arduino Attigny85 Digispark
- Create Your Own Mini Arcade Machine!
- DIY Air Control via WIFI
- Dust Collector Full Detector
- “Fiber Optic” LED Matrix
- Plant Watering System
- Retropie Pi Mini Arcade Pi-man