“The Sphere-O-bot is a friendly art robot that can draw on spherical or egg-shaped objects from the size of a ping pong ball to a large duck egg (4-9 cm). The robot is based on the cool original design of Evil Mad Scientist. If you have a 3D Printer and get the ancillary elements (basic hardware + Arduino), you can create this ART robot. The Sphere-O-Bot is a simple 2 axis drawing machine that can draw on most spherical surfaces. You can use it to decorate balls or eggs. This design also features the regular JJrobots electronics (the same we have used in all of our robots). So you can create this robot or any other just simply printing new 3D parts and uploading the appropriate code. Create a B-robot EVO or an iBoardbot after your Sphere-o-bot!”
- Dotter - Huge Arduino Based Dot Matrix Printer
- Tchaibotsky (a Piano Playing Robot)
- Triple CNC Machine
- Robot Arm Using Arduino Mega and ROS
- Motor Winding Machine
- CNC Cyclone PCB Factory, My Way, Step by Step.
- 3D Scanner - Arduino + Step motors
- Stringent, the $15 Wall Plotter
- Pill Me Please - The Automated Pill Packaging Machine!