“Hey everyone today I want to show you how to make an Arduino-controlled lie detector to see when your friends are lying to you :D or to measure the different responses that your bodies skingoes through depending onthe situation you are in or the emotions you are feeling and the coolest thing of all is that we can see all of theses things happen in real time in an Arduino graph.”
- Ping Pong Ball LED Clock
- Toss The Dice
- 8x8 Dot Matrix
- Repurposing an LED RF Remote to Control “anything”!
- 8 Channel Optically Isolated I/O Shield for Arduino Nano
- Arduino 3D printed radio controller
- Asi (Anansi) Robot Companion
- DIY Cheap and Sturdy Laser Engraver.
- Portal 2 Turret - Master Turret Control
- Single LED Matrix Arduino Flip Clock