“FabScan is an open-source, do-it-yourself 3D laser scanner.It started out as a Bachelor’s thesis by Francis Engelmann, supervised by René Bohne. You can find official project here. I made my own box from MDF hood sheets and use different hardware parts.I decided to make this guide to show to you my work. All credits for Arduino software and computer application goes to FabScan team, so thank you very much for this great open source 3D laser scanner!”
- DIY Laser Steering Module For Arduino
- Laser Gauntlet With 2 Axis Gimbal
- DIY Laser Tag
- Arduino Laser Tag - Duino Tag
- Laser Harp
- Target Practice with Arduino and Laser Pointer
- Arduino Laser Engraver Wood Design!
- Arduino and Google launch new Arduino Education Science Kit!
- Efficient Arduino Programming with Arduino CLI and Visual Studio Code