“This project will certainly make her happier!
Here I share the full making steps as well as the needed documents for Electronics DIY earring powered by a small Battery.
What you will learn here:
- Circuit design of small board layout with minimum electronics components
- Circuit assembly
- Programming through ISP and test the complete made device
The required ingredients for producing the earring are as follows:
The customized PCB design (GERBER Files included down below)
- ATtiny13A-MMU AVR Microcontroller
- 8 x WS2812-2020 Addressable RGB LEDs
- 100 nF ceramic capacitor 0402
- SMD Slide switch
- CR1220 Coin Cell Battery holder”