“This is a low-cost DC-HV DC converter built using TL3843 Low-Power Current-Mode PWM Controller from TI. Screw terminal connectors are provided for input and output, onboard LED D1 indicates the input supply. The project provides 200V DC @ 20mA output from 12V DC supply input.
- Operating Power Supply 12V DC @ 1A (Range 10V to 15V DC)
- Output 150V DC @ 50mA to 200V DC @ 20mA
- Operating Frequency 40Khz
- Over Current Protection
- D1 Power LED
- Screw Terminal Connectors for Input and Output
- PCB Dimensions 61.28 x 36.04 mm”