- Raspberry Pi Pico
- Precision RTC Module (DS3231)
- Pico Display Pack
The software is written in MicroPython 1.15 and uses a custom build from Pimorony which includes drivers for the display. Download it from the official Pimorony repository here.
- Download the MicroPython UF2.
- Push and hold the BOOTSEL button and plug your Pico into the USB port of your computer. Release the BOOTSEL button after your Pico is connected.
- It will mount as a Mass Storage Device called RPI-RP2.
- Drag and drop the MicroPython UF2 file onto the RPI-RP2 volume.”