“In this quick project, let’s make a simple stepper motor controller using some pushbuttons, a Raspberry Pi Pico, and a stepper motor driver. So without further ado, let’s get started!
For this project, you will need:
- A Raspberry Pi Pico
- A step/dir-based stepper motor driver(Like A4988, TMC2208, DRV8825, TB6600, etc)
- Male jumper wires for making the wiring connections.
- A breadboard
- 3 normally-open pushbuttons
- *Hook-up wires for breadboard
- A 12-volt DC power source(Depends on the stepper motor and driver)
- A 5-volt DC power source(A 5-volt regulator can also be used instead of a separate supply)”