“A mixture of painting and programming :) I came up with this idea when I couldn’t find many creative ways to use individually addressable LEDs online. The project uses WS2812B NeoPixel LEDs, some plywood, and some basic programming to turn Bob Ross’s Northern Lights painting into living art.”
- Animated Led Star
- Neopixel Charcuterie Board
- Tiny Whoop Drone Gate With Timer
- DIY RGB Tube Lights
- How to Make LEDs DIY Face Mask Using LED Strip, Arduino Nano
- DIY Simple Arduino Lamp
- Tetrahedral LED Hat (Deichkind Style) V1
- DIY | RGB Goggles
- Budget Arduino RGB Word Clock!
- Motion Triggered Neopixel RGB Shoes!