“Tic Tac Toe game is a two player classic game. It becomes fun when you play it with your kids,family and friends. Here I have shown how to make a Tic Tac Toe game using a Arduino Uno,Push buttons and Pixel LEDs. This Arduino based 4 by 4 Tic Tac Toe is same as the classic Tic Tac Toe,only the difference is X and O’s are represented in two different colors.This game has a program written in it which can decide who is winner or the game is draw.This project is basically a 4 by 4 RGB Matrix with each pixel having a push button in it. If a pixel is been pushed then it should light with its set color. This game is set with two colors Sky Blue color representing Player 1 and Pink color representing Player 2. If a player wins then all the LEDs should animate with that player color. If game is draw then all the LEDs should animate with Red color. After completion of one game,the game should be restarted to do that we have a reset button connected to Arduino.”
- DIY Weather Station In The Form Of Desk Plant
- Budget Arduino RGB Word Clock!
- Bar Graph Clock IOT (ESP8266 + 3D Printed Case)
- “Easy” Infinity Cube
- Formula LED
- TinyPC - A miniature gaming PC
- Binary single row Led Clock (24h)
- 3D Printed NeoPixel Ring Butterfly With Tinkercad
- Neo Pixel, Fastest Thumb Game.
- MIDI Controlled Led Structure