“In this project we will have a look at peristaltic pumps and find out whether it makes sense to DIY our own version of it or whether we should just stick with the commercial buy option instead. Along the way we will create a stepper motor driver circuit and a suitable 3D print for our DIY version.”
- DIY 3D Printed Laser Engraver With Approx. 38x29cm Engraving Area
- Desktop Gigapixel Microscope
- Solder Paste Dispensing Head
- Arduino 3D Wire Bending Machine
- Automatic Turntable With Shutter Release
- Tiny Radio Telescope
- Motor Winding Machine
- 3D Scanner - Arduino + Step motors
- Pill Me Please - The Automated Pill Packaging Machine!
- Uv Glow Clock - It Spins!