“Here is just a simple guide to create a telesketch using an Arduino. This design uses an Arduino, two led matrix of 8x32, a Buzzer, two rotary encoders and some buttons. We hope you will learn how to use rotary encoders and led matrix. Also he hope you will have fun following the steps and building your own retro telesketch!!”
- Arduino RFID Maze Game
- Joy Robot (Rob Da Alegria) - Open Source 3D Printed, Arduino Powered Robot!
- Portable Snake
- Snake Game With Arduino
- Phone Controlled Watch Dogs Wrench Mask
- Tetris Uno
- Single Switch Communication Device for Persons With Paraplegia
- Arduino Small Tabletop Clock With Dot-matrix Display (easy Project)
- Arduino Shooter Game
- Creative Robotix - Educational Platform - Codee and Friends!