“FTDI is Great! But header pins can get in the way of your next tiny project. For the benefits of FTDI, without the bulk of header pins, Fiddy comes to the rescue. Using a spring, pogo pins, and a extreme optimism, Fiddy chomps down on the headers on your Pro Trinket, delivers and receives the debugging and programming information you need, and then speeds off to a glorious life once finished.”
- 3D Printed Camshaft Text Display Using Evive(Arduino Embedded Platform)
- Automated Cocktail Drink Machine
- ESP32 NTP Temperature Probe Cooking Thermometer With Steinhart-Hart Correction and Temperature Alarm.
- High Five! - a Robotic Hand
- Ikea Grono Wifi-Controlled Lamp
- Multi-Timer W/ External Control
- Opensource Ornithopter Prototype. Arduino Powered and Remote Controlled.
- Security Check RFID System Based on Arduino and RS485 Data Bus
- WiFi Avoiding Obstacles RC Car
- Desktop Gigapixel Microscope