“In this “how to” guide I will show you how to make your own 3D printed Can Robot with the Arduino UNO micro-controller. This is a remake of the Attiny Canbot that I found at Thingiverse.com by Wingman94 (link here) . I made my own circuit with ATmega328 IC and I add a buzzer to make a beep tone every time that robot finds an object in front of it. I didn’t include the IR remote control function. This little robot is powered by one 3.7V 500mAh rechargeable battery and can be charged from the builtin charging circuit .”
- How to Make Mini Radar | Arduino Based
- Autonomous Biped Robot Using Arduino Based Embedded Platform
- LittleBot Budget: Simple Arduino Robot V2
- Otto DIY+ Arduino Bluetooth Robot Easy to 3D Print
- Creative Robotix - Educational Platform - Codee and Friends!
- Rob the Automated Robot
- How To Make Hungry Robot - Eat Everything! (3D Printer, Arduino, Sensor, Servo)
- The Butter Robot: the Arduino Robot With Existential Crisis
- Critter: 3D Printed Crawling Arduino Robot
- SimpleSumo- Educational Fighting Robots!