Main Content

The RomoBOT was a project of mine in the senior year of my Mechanical Engineering degree. It was an Independent Study and focused on robotics. The project changed several times and the original plan required a laser cutter or a 3d printer. I decided to make it without these expensive tools and here is how i did it. This was a long process of trial and error, but I will stick to the successes and try not to dwell on the impediments. I will tell you other possible thoughts we had while making it as well as some areas for improvement. Here is the final product, prior to adding sensors and a wooden box.”

Link to article

Related Content