“In this project, we will be making a weather station that measures air pressure, temperature, rain drop, soil humidity and air humidity using Arduino which save the data for data acquisition! It’s a fairly easy project and can be used either on its own or part of something bigger, check it out >> Integrated Weather Station (IWS).”
- Self-sufficient Dome
- How to Make a 3D Printed Automatic Plant Watering System
- Thermometer That Pushes Arduino to Its Limits
- Home automation using arduino with wifi, bluetooth and IR remote control
- Lettuce For Life - Arduino 101 Based Automated Controller for Hydroponics, Aeroponics, Aquaponics, Etc. Intel Curie
- Clock with thermometer using Arduino, i2c 16x2 lcd, DS1307 RTC and DHT11 sensor.
- Neopixel Giant Thermometer Scarf
- Arduino and Google launch new Arduino Education Science Kit!
- Efficient Arduino Programming with Arduino CLI and Visual Studio Code