“Very simple code of RPN calculator for Arduino
The aim of this calculator is “anyone can use RPN”. So the function is very simple.
- There are only 16 keys, numerals(0-9), operators(+-*/), decimal point(.), and Enter.
- Integers can only display up to 7 digits.
- Decimals can only display up to 2 digits.
- Display is in fixed-point mode only. If it overflows, an error will occur.
- As long as you know RPN, you can use it easily.
- Arduino compatible microcontroller (ex. ProMicro)
- 0.91 inch OLED display
- 16 push switches and diodes
- Power switch
- Battery holder”