“In this project I will show you how I combined a couple steel pieces with an Arduino, an APA102 LED Strip and a Hall effect sensor in order to create a POV (persistence of vision) RGB LED Globe. WIth it you can create all kinds of spherical pictures or even letters which is a definite eyecatcher. Let’s get started!”
- BIG POV Fan : HACKED!!
- Arduino pov vision clock
- Persistence of Vision Christmas Ornament
- Volumetric POV Display
- Persistence of Vision (PoV) Display Using Arduino
- Uv Glow Clock - It Spins!
- PropHelix - 3D POV Display
- Build a Persistence-of-Vision LED Globe
- Li-Ion battery measurement system
- Building DIY Split-Flap Displays