In this tutorial I will show you how I made a replica of the mask worn by norwegian DJ JOWST. This can also be used on any mask you choose.
The mask he uses looks kind of like an old welders mask filled with LED’s and i think it’s really nice looking.
I had never worked with EVA foam before and had been wanting to for quite a bit so this was a really nice project to get me startet.
Mainly what you need is
- EVA Foam 2mm thick.
- LED strip WS2812B 5050 RGB 60LED/meter
- LED controller,vI used NLED ION,
- Plastidip or similar rubber spray paint
- Barge cement
- A power source for your mask.
- and some tools like soldering iron and more”