“BWOOM Mask is from the Democratic Republic of the Congo in Central Africa. Unlike most art, it was designed to be used in African masquerades. The mask was used in dance and other rituals and shook back and forth on a person’s face making its mobile appearance differ from its stationary one. Using persistence of vision optical effects, I’ve made some interesting visual illusions with this mask and other objects/figures. I use a motor setup, LED lighting and an arduino microcontroller to create these images.”
- Opensource Ornithopter Prototype. Arduino Powered and Remote Controlled.
- Desktop Gigapixel Microscope
- DIY Writing Machine Using Scratch
- Praduino Arduino-Based Multimeter
- Arduino Nano 4x 18650 Smart Charger / Discharger
- Automatic Smart Plant Pot - (DIY, 3D Printed, Arduino, Self Watering, Project)
- Coke Machine Level Detector - Now With Speech!
- DIY Arduino Mini Laser Engraver
- Persistence of Vision (PoV) Display Using Arduino
- Solder Reflow Oven (for Less Than $100)