“This is my version of a small self-balancing robot. A have tried to keep the design as simple and cheap as possible, without compromising performance. The robot uses two NEMA14 stepper motors and the electronics consists of a single Arduino Pro Micro and a MPU-6050 gyro/accelerometer breakout board. Two A4988 stepper drivers are used to drive the motors. The mechanical construction of the entire robot is made up of several 3D printed parts that are screwed together with M3 screws, this makes it fast and easy to assemble.”
- DIY Educational Micro:bit Robot
- Arduino and Raspberry Pi Powered Pet Monitoring System
- Open Source Turtle Robot (OSTR)
- Your Arduino Balancing Robot (YABR)
- How to Build an Arduino Self-balancing Robot
- QeMotion - Motion Tracking for Every Headset!
- 3D Scanner - Arduino + Step motors
- Tele Operated Bionic Arm
- Make an Arduino controlled Motorized Camera Slider!
- 3D Printed Arduino Powered Quadruped Robot