“The PIDDYBOT is a small Open Source balancing robot with the aim of teaching PID controls using a “hands on” concept. Anyone can play with the PIDDYBOT and start to develop an understanding of what the P, I, and D terms within the PID loop do, even if that person has no concept of the math behind the control itself. It is a great teaching tool for the classroom. The program I have written for the PIDDYBOT uses the potentiometers to physically control the PID terms. This way you can turn them in real time and see the effect they have on the control parameters. The PIDDYBOT can also be programmed with more complex programs as well. There are encoders for the wheels to add more stability, and if you like you can add Bluetooth for remote monitoring.”
- DIY Multi-Purpose Robot Base and Motor Shield
- WiFi Avoiding Obstacles RC Car
- Circuit Learn NANO: One PCB. Easy to Learn. Infinite Posibilities.
- Escape Robot : RC Car for an Escape Game
- Arduino Spider Robot
- Build Your Own Rover
- Delta Robot Project
- Open Source Turtle Robot (OSTR)
- The Smallest and Cutest Arduino Obstacle Avoidance Robot Ever
- Joy Robot (Rob Da Alegria) - Open Source 3D Printed, Arduino Powered Robot!