“This is simple device which imitate organic motion (natural wave) by means of mechanical movements. First Inspiration and reference is taken from Kaleb Craft project, due credits to him! Here in this project I have tried to simplify making process as much as possible, so anyone without high technical design knowledge can replicate the same and have fun to educate/demonstrate others!:) Educator can use this to teach various kinetic motions to students, just by placing different types of camshafts (which can be 3d printed). And this also can be used for large scale kinetic art installation!Kinetic wave simulator in motion!”
- 3D Printed Camshaft Text Display Using Evive(Arduino Embedded Platform)
- Automated Cocktail Drink Machine
- ESP32 NTP Temperature Probe Cooking Thermometer With Steinhart-Hart Correction and Temperature Alarm.
- High Five! - a Robotic Hand
- Ikea Grono Wifi-Controlled Lamp
- Multi-Timer W/ External Control
- Opensource Ornithopter Prototype. Arduino Powered and Remote Controlled.
- Security Check RFID System Based on Arduino and RS485 Data Bus
- WiFi Avoiding Obstacles RC Car
- Desktop Gigapixel Microscope