“This is simple device which imitate organic motion (natural wave) by means of mechanical movements. First Inspiration and reference is taken from Kaleb Craft project, due credits to him! Here in this project I have tried to simplify making process as much as possible, so anyone without high technical design knowledge can replicate the same and have fun to educate/demonstrate others!:) Educator can use this to teach various kinetic motions to students, just by placing different types of camshafts (which can be 3d printed). And this also can be used for large scale kinetic art installation!Kinetic wave simulator in motion!”
- Arduino CNC Plotter (DRAWING MACHINE)
- Bubble Talk: Turn Your Speech Into Bubbles!
- Car Control with Arduino Uno and Bluetooth
- Christmas Star LED Neopixel Arduino Attigny85 Digispark
- Create Your Own Mini Arcade Machine!
- DIY Air Control via WIFI
- Dust Collector Full Detector
- “Fiber Optic” LED Matrix
- Plant Watering System
- Retropie Pi Mini Arcade Pi-man