“This project uses a C8051 microcontroller development kit, an accelerometer evaluation board, and Simplicity Studio IDE—all from Silicon Labs—to rather quickly and easily build a motion-detecting alarm system.”
- How to Make a Smart Clock
- 15A 100V Isolated Half-Bridge Driver
- Make Your Own Crude Battery Spot Welder With a Car Battery!
- Body-ultrasound Sonography With Arduino
- IOTA Enabled Solid-State Switch and Power Meter
- UChip RC Boat Out of Plastic Bottles and CD-ROM Player!
- Variable Motor Speed Controller
- Automatic Fume Extractor
- Angstrom - a Tuneable LED Light Source
- Arduino Led Strip Controller for Cool PC Lights