“This guide provides a complete solution to program the AT89S51 or AT89S52 (these are what I have tested) with an Arduino.”
- The Arduino Nano 33 BLE and BLE Sense are officially available!
- The Hangry Angler: How to Build Super Lo-Fi Sensors
- Designing a Custom Automotive Controller
- Gadget Cashe Post for Treasure Hunts
- Bitlash: a programmable command shell for arduino
- Getting started with the new Arduino Nano Every
- What’s new at Maker Faire Bay Area 2019
- Lightboard Coffee Table and Art Display
- Arduino and Google launch new Arduino Education Science Kit!
- Efficient Arduino Programming with Arduino CLI and Visual Studio Code