“The torlo was born out of the idea of using a simple oscillating motor as a power source. The Voice coil of a scarp laptop HDD fit the bill nicely. The Voice coil with its powerful magnets has enough brunt to push a bunch of 3d printed gears .The basic idea of the torlo was adapted from the previous holo clock and taken further. The gears of the clock hang to one side and the rings to the other side of the frame. The voice coil is located in the center of the drive train and is driven by an attiny pulsing it every 2 seconds. The balance wheel when pulsed pushes a cam and a ratchet to turn the clock 2 seconds further. Rest of the clock is a simple drive train driving the minute and hour rings which display the time..”
- Arduino CNC Plotter (DRAWING MACHINE)
- Bubble Talk: Turn Your Speech Into Bubbles!
- Car Control with Arduino Uno and Bluetooth
- Christmas Star LED Neopixel Arduino Attigny85 Digispark
- Create Your Own Mini Arcade Machine!
- DIY Air Control via WIFI
- Dust Collector Full Detector
- “Fiber Optic” LED Matrix
- Plant Watering System
- Retropie Pi Mini Arcade Pi-man