“The torlo was born out of the idea of using a simple oscillating motor as a power source. The Voice coil of a scarp laptop HDD fit the bill nicely. The Voice coil with its powerful magnets has enough brunt to push a bunch of 3d printed gears .The basic idea of the torlo was adapted from the previous holo clock and taken further. The gears of the clock hang to one side and the rings to the other side of the frame. The voice coil is located in the center of the drive train and is driven by an attiny pulsing it every 2 seconds. The balance wheel when pulsed pushes a cam and a ratchet to turn the clock 2 seconds further. Rest of the clock is a simple drive train driving the minute and hour rings which display the time..”
- 3D Printed Camshaft Text Display Using Evive(Arduino Embedded Platform)
- Automated Cocktail Drink Machine
- ESP32 NTP Temperature Probe Cooking Thermometer With Steinhart-Hart Correction and Temperature Alarm.
- High Five! - a Robotic Hand
- Ikea Grono Wifi-Controlled Lamp
- Multi-Timer W/ External Control
- Opensource Ornithopter Prototype. Arduino Powered and Remote Controlled.
- Security Check RFID System Based on Arduino and RS485 Data Bus
- WiFi Avoiding Obstacles RC Car
- Desktop Gigapixel Microscope