“Back in 2014 I bought a Miniature Palletizing Robot Arm for Arduino online, I was also beginning to experiment with 3D printing. I began reverse engineering the arm I bought and researching when I cam across David Beck doing the same thing over on Makerbot’s Thingiverse site. We began working together towards our common goal of an affordable, easy to make, DIY, Open Source Robotic Arm (Lite Arm i2). I am porting over a better version of the assembly instructions to this site as I am going to do another run of these in my online store Tesla Robotics & Electronics. You can 3D Print these arms yourself from the parts manifest here; Open Source Robotic Arm (Lite Arm i2) We also have a Google+ group for collaboration and learning here; Lite Arm Google + This model was a set of “Bubblegum” uArms whose proceeds were donated to charity.”
- Asi (Anansi) Robot Companion
- Autonomous Biped Robot Using Arduino Based Embedded Platform
- Circuit Learn NANO: One PCB. Easy to Learn. Infinite Posibilities.
- Arduino Ant Hexapod Robot
- Walbi, the Walking Biped
- LittleBot Budget: Simple Arduino Robot V2
- ESP8266 WIFI AP Controlled Quadruped Robot
- Creative Robotix - Educational Platform - Codee and Friends!
- Arduino Spider Robot