“Simple rc vehicle control system that uses 433MHz RF modules for communication between arduino’s. This can be applied on any vehicle with differential drive setup that has pwm controlled dc motors. Vehicle in this project has an built in H-bridge that enables both clockwise and counterclockwise rotation of the dc motors without using ac current in the circuit. It is recommended to solder ~20cm long copper wire to the antenna hole in the XY-FST transmitter to significantly boost the range of the transmission, insulation does not need to be stripped.”
- Gesture Control Robot
- Robotic Rat
- Repurposing an LED RF Remote to Control “anything”!
- Asi (Anansi) Robot Companion
- Make Bluetooth Controlled Robot With Your Own GUI
- Circuit Learn NANO: One PCB. Easy to Learn. Infinite Posibilities.
- Arduino Self-Balancing Robot with MPU6050 and L293
- Walbi, the Walking Biped
- LittleBot Budget: Simple Arduino Robot V2