“I recently found a few boxes of an old LEGO Mindstorms RCX set and then spent a frustrating 2 weeks trying to get all the software and hardware to work together. Main problem was that the USB IR tower that they made to speak to the RCX control block would only run under a 32 bit computer. After setting up a Virtual Machine on my laptop and running Windows XP I managed to get the tower working but it would repeatedly drop the connection to the block during the firmware upload. Eventually I gave up and realised that everything I might want to do I should be able to do with my Arduino plus I shouldn’t have to learn any more weird and obsolete programming languages on top.”
- Arduino and LEGO Train
- Wired Contollable Ardiuno Car
- PS3 Combo Shotter Arduino hack
- Controlling a Roomba Robot with Arduino and Android device
- Backup e gravação de Memory Card PS1 (Arduino & Python)
- Crazy Circuits: an Open Source Electronics Learning System
- PokemonGo Catch Machine!
- Arduino and Google launch new Arduino Education Science Kit!
- Efficient Arduino Programming with Arduino CLI and Visual Studio Code
- nRF52840 Development with Arduino and CircuitPython