“Ever wanted to unleash your inner rock god, but couldn’t find the space to put a drum kit? Frustrated at trying to play GarageBand with fat fingers? Or just someone who can’t stop eating crisps? Whichever it is, this is the project for you! This Instructable will show how to make a set of mini drum pads using Pringles tins, an Arduino, and some piezo sensors, which will trigger any MIDI device or computer drum synth. The pads are velocity-sensitive and as easy to play as drumming your fingers. Let the fun begin…”
- UDOO X86 Powered Enhanced Guitar
- Leslie Birchinator - Neopixel Arduino MIDI switch
- Arudino Harpsi-Gourd
- Simple and Fun Proximity Alarm
- Laser Harp
- How to measure mass of the Earth using arduino.
- Arduino and Google launch new Arduino Education Science Kit!
- Efficient Arduino Programming with Arduino CLI and Visual Studio Code
- nRF52840 Development with Arduino and CircuitPython
- How to Make a Wristband Pedometer