“This project started off innocently enough; I just wanted to add one permanent light to my bicycle for when I ride at night. The idea snowballed from there and I now have a super fancy bicycle safety light system using an Arduino strobe controller shield, which I designed just for this purpose.”
- Mini CNC Laser Wood Engraver and Laser Paper Cutter
- DIY RGB Smart Bulb From Scratch
- ArduMeter: an Arduino Based Multimeter (Sort Of)
- Aquarium Light PWM With Arduino
- Mini CNC Laser Wood Engraver and Paper Cutter.
- Arduino power logger - DIY
- Arduino Range Measurer and Digital Spirit Level Project
- Green Means Go! Red, Stay in BED!!!
- Oscilloscope,Frequency Counter and Component Tester Using Arduino