“let’s make a little portable IOT weather station for under $20 using arduino and the blynk library! It uses the 433mhz transmitter so if you want you can use multiple clients like a LCD screen in your living room and another in your kitchen. I made the code simple enough that most people can hack it to do whatever they want… Lets get started making!!”
- Autostat : a Remote Thermostat
- Gesture Control Robot
- Maverick - Remote Controlled Bidirectional Communication Car
- Complete Digital Clock including Alarm and Motion Sensor
- Wireless temperature and humidity monitor for baby’s room
- Peggy - Arduino portable RF rain tracker
- Introduction to Home Automation with Arduino and RF Signals!
- Full Digital Clock With Presence Sensor (RTC - Alarm - PIR - Temperature - Humidity - Dew Point)
- Car Control With Glove (Wi-Fi)
- Opensource Ornithopter Prototype. Arduino Powered and Remote Controlled.