“Have you ever needed to power a project that’s not near an outlet? Have you needed to test using different voltages? Are you curious about analog circuits and power? Using Autodesk Circuits and a lead-acid battery, you can create a circuit that will act as a variable power supply, outputting a range of voltages from 5V to 20V. After creating the power supply you could drive motors using variable voltage, power microcontrollers, logic circuits, LED strings, analog circuits, and much more.”
- DIY LiPo Charge/Protect/5V Boost Circuit
- The Arduino Nano 33 BLE and BLE Sense are officially available!
- The Hangry Angler: How to Build Super Lo-Fi Sensors
- Designing a Custom Automotive Controller
- Gadget Cashe Post for Treasure Hunts
- Bitlash: a programmable command shell for arduino
- Getting started with the new Arduino Nano Every
- What’s new at Maker Faire Bay Area 2019
- Lightboard Coffee Table and Art Display
- Arduino and Google launch new Arduino Education Science Kit!