“Otto is completely open source, Arduino compatible, 3D printable, and with a social impact mission to create an inclusive environment for all kids. Otto was inspired by another robot instructable BoB the BiPed and programmed using code from another open source biped robot called Zowi.”
- How to Make Mini Radar | Arduino Based
- LittleBot Budget: Simple Arduino Robot V2
- Otto DIY+ Arduino Bluetooth Robot Easy to 3D Print
- Creative Robotix - Educational Platform - Codee and Friends!
- How To Make Hungry Robot - Eat Everything! (3D Printer, Arduino, Sensor, Servo)
- Maverick - Remote Controlled Bidirectional Communication Car
- Automatic Trash Bin
- Critter: 3D Printed Crawling Arduino Robot
- SimpleSumo- Educational Fighting Robots!