“We like etextiles a lot - they make soft materials projects way more interesting and you can learn about electronic circuits in the process. The lilypad and sewable holders you can buy are really good but we are in New Zealand and thanks to being miles from anywhere and the rubbish exchange rate at the moment they can be expensive when we want to use a large number to run classes. Our Fab Lab has a 3D printer, and there was some copper strips out back so we made our own, they are not as nice as the bought ones but they work pretty well and you can make any colour you want.”
- 3D Printed Camshaft Text Display Using Evive(Arduino Embedded Platform)
- Automated Cocktail Drink Machine
- ESP32 NTP Temperature Probe Cooking Thermometer With Steinhart-Hart Correction and Temperature Alarm.
- High Five! - a Robotic Hand
- Ikea Grono Wifi-Controlled Lamp
- Multi-Timer W/ External Control
- Opensource Ornithopter Prototype. Arduino Powered and Remote Controlled.
- Security Check RFID System Based on Arduino and RS485 Data Bus
- WiFi Avoiding Obstacles RC Car
- Desktop Gigapixel Microscope