“We like etextiles a lot - they make soft materials projects way more interesting and you can learn about electronic circuits in the process. The lilypad and sewable holders you can buy are really good but we are in New Zealand and thanks to being miles from anywhere and the rubbish exchange rate at the moment they can be expensive when we want to use a large number to run classes. Our Fab Lab has a 3D printer, and there was some copper strips out back so we made our own, they are not as nice as the bought ones but they work pretty well and you can make any colour you want.”
- Arduino CNC Plotter (DRAWING MACHINE)
- Bubble Talk: Turn Your Speech Into Bubbles!
- Car Control with Arduino Uno and Bluetooth
- Christmas Star LED Neopixel Arduino Attigny85 Digispark
- Create Your Own Mini Arcade Machine!
- DIY Air Control via WIFI
- Dust Collector Full Detector
- “Fiber Optic” LED Matrix
- Plant Watering System
- Retropie Pi Mini Arcade Pi-man