“This project was made for fun. I was bored and as always, I needed to program something. I came across an idea for just a 2d radar. I wanted to expand upon this. So I created a program that enables you to scan an entire room without needing to use a laser. It works by scanning 100 degrees along the x plane, then going up by 1 degree at a time along the y plane. It then send data via serial to a processing computer running the python program. “
- How to Make Mini Radar | Arduino Based
- LittleBot Budget: Simple Arduino Robot V2
- Otto DIY+ Arduino Bluetooth Robot Easy to 3D Print
- Creative Robotix - Educational Platform - Codee and Friends!
- How To Make Hungry Robot - Eat Everything! (3D Printer, Arduino, Sensor, Servo)
- Maverick - Remote Controlled Bidirectional Communication Car
- Automatic Trash Bin
- Critter: 3D Printed Crawling Arduino Robot
- SimpleSumo- Educational Fighting Robots!