“An opensource DIY self driving platform for small scale cars.
RC CAR + Raspberry Pi + Python (tornado, keras, tensorflow, opencv, ….)
What can you do?
- Build your own toy car that can drive itself.
- Drive your car with your phone or laptop.
- Record images, steering angles & throttles.
- Train neural net pilots to drive your car on different tracks.
- Race your car in a DIY Robocars race.
Donkey is a Self Driving Car Platform for hobby remote control cars. Donkey Car is made up of several components: * It is a high level self driving library written in Python. It was developed with a focus on enabling fast experimentation and easy contribution. * It is an Open Source Hardware design that makes it easy for you to build your own car * It is a simulator that enables you to use Donkey without hardware * It is a community of enthusiasts, developers and data scientists that enjoy racing, coding and discussing the future of ML, Cars and who will win the next race.”