“Maybe you saw this circuit elsewhere but certainly you never saw it in such customized design, this is an absolute DIY project that you can follow to produce your own Breathing light circuit based on the LM358 Operational amplifier and I’m putting the full details in the following instructions.
If you hate reading then maybe the above video will help you.
What you will learn here:
- Set the circuit by picking up the appropriate components.
- draw the circuit schematic and its related PCB design.
- Design a customized housing for your device.
- Bring the hardware and perform the assembly.
- Test your produced device and rock the vibes.”