“A Smart Mirror is a two-way mirror with an inbuilt display behind the glass. The display can show anything you want on the mirror’s surface such as the current time, weather forecast, news feed, upcoming appointments, and more.
In this project, we are going to build a gesture-controlled smart mirror with swipeable pages.
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 4
- 1 x Monitor
- 1 x Micro HDMI Male To HDMI Female Adaptor
- 1 x HDMI Male to VGA Female Video Converter Adapter Cable
- 1 x Male to Male VGA Cable
- 1 X REES52 5 Megapixel 160° degrees Wide Angle Fish-Eye Camera
- 1 x Computer Power Cable Cord for Desktops PC
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 4 USB-C Official Power Supply - 5.1V 3 Amp
Note: These are the electronic components required for this project.”