“Make an ESP01 Project using Blynk IFTTT to control a 2-channel relay module with the Google Assistant. (Circuit + Source Code)
In this IoT project, I have shown how to make an ESP01 Project using Blynk IFTTT to control a 2-channel relay module with the Google Assistant, and manual switch.
This Blynk ESP8266 control smart relay has the following features:
- Control home appliances with Google Assistant.
- Control home appliances with the Blynk IoT app.
- Control home appliances with Blynk web dashboard.
- Control home appliances manually with push buttons.
- Monitor real-time feedback in the Blynk IoT App.
So, you can easily make this home automation project at home just by using an ESP01 and relay module. Or you can also use a custom-designed PCB for this project.
Required Components for the PCB:
- ESP01 ESP8266
- Relays 5v (SPDT) (2 no)
- BC547 Transistors (2 no)
- PC817 Optocuplors (2 no)
- 510-ohm 0.25-watt Resistor (2 no) (R1 — R2)
- 1k 0.25-watt Resistors (3 no) (R3 — R5)
- LED 5-mm (3 no)
- 1N4007 Diodes (2 no) (D1 — D2)
- Push Buttons (3 no)
- Terminal Connectors
- Jumper (2no)
- Switch (1no)
- 5V DC supply”