“Light Deck is an open-source MIDI Lightroom controller. Source code, PCB schematics ad 3D case files are all available and fully customizable.
- Speed up your photo editing
- All the basic and advanced Lightroom controls
- Never use the mouse when all you need is just light and quick photo editing
- Super esay to install and use
- All the controls from the basics tab are available
- Copy and paste settings between photos
- Controls for the HSL tab are available (Sat, Lum, Hue profiles)
- Basic Transformation, Correction and Details controls are available
- Buttons to navigate between photos and to export
- Of course undo and redo button are present too ( who does not make mistakes?)
The project would not have been possible if there had not been two major open source projects, in particular the plugin MIDI2Lr. The second project is the Control Surface Arduino library which made writing the code extremely simple (as you will see, very few lines of code were enough).
The idea of the project is to create an cheap version of Lightroom controllers that are on the market and to allow everyone to speed up photo editing by minimizing the use of the mouse and keyboard.
The idea of the project is to create an cheap version of Lightroom controllers that are on the market and to allow everyone to speed up photo editing by minimizing the use of the mouse and keyboard.”