“Automatic water level controller for the submersible pump and overhead tank with 555 timer IC. Also check the underground tank water level.
In this mini electronics project, I have shown how to make an automatic water level controller for the submersible pump and overhead tank with a 555 timer circuit.
This automatic water pump controller also checks the water level of the underground tank, before starting the pump.
And there is also an emergency stop switch to stop the water pump manually.
I have used a 30A relay to easily control up to 1 HP pump with this simple automatic pump controller.
- 555 Timer IC (1no)
- BC547 NPN Transistor (2no)
- 1k 0.25-watt Resistors (2no)
- 22k 0.25-watt Resistors (3no)
- 180k 0.25-watt Resistor (1no)
- 1M 0.25-watt Resistors (2no)
- LED 1.5V 5-mm (1no) 1N4007
- Diode (D1) (1no) 100nF (104)
- Capacitor (C1) (1no) 12V
- SPDT Relay (Contact Rating 30A) (1no)
- Connectors & IC base (4 pin)
- Slide switch (1P2T) (1no)
- Zero PCB or plastic sheet”