“At first I was just going to make a single Hot-key button so I could control my laptop without having to roll my chair over to it. Then I remembered I had a bunch of these “arcade” style buttons so I figured, why not make a panel of buttons? These are great for programming all sorts of commands for quick access. This project uses the Adafruit Trinket M0 to act like a keyboard and trick your computer by mimicking key presses. The video goes into detail on how the program works as well as two different methods to build the body. This instructable covers both ways to build it! “
- Sun, Space Bound Companion Bot
- Asi (Anansi) Robot Companion
- Radar Glasses
- Neo Pixel, Fastest Thumb Game.
- Countclock Hours And Minutes
- The Compact Disc-o: My LED disco ball music festival totem!
- Iron Man Arc Reactor
- Guardian Robot – Zelda BOTW
- Portable Mini Timelapse Camera
- More 3D Printed Gadgets for Woodworking