“In this project I will firstly demonstrate how a common ESC works and afterwards create a circuit consisting of an Arduino Nano, an L6234 motor driver IC and a couple of complementary components in order to build a DIY ESC. Let’s get started! “
- 8x8 Dot Matrix
- Repurposing an LED RF Remote to Control “anything”!
- 8 Channel Optically Isolated I/O Shield for Arduino Nano
- How to Make Mini Radar | Arduino Based
- DIY Cycle Speedometer
- Make Your Own Launchpad
- Arduino based Multimeter
- Eye Guardian: Sound Triggered Eye Protection
- Bluetooth Remotely Controlled Robotic Hand Palm
- Circuit Learn NANO: One PCB. Easy to Learn. Infinite Posibilities.